Got questions about life and the Christian faith?
If you’re looking for answers then maybe it’s time to make a Start. Normally run in groups of about 6 to 10 people, each session involves video clips, exercises, group discussion and time for reflection. Each session lasts about an hour and is free to attend.
– What’s life all about and where are we going?
– Does God exist and what is He like?
– Why is the world in such a mess?
– Who was Jesus, and is He relevant?
– What does Jesus’ death on the cross mean for me today?
– How far can I go forward with God in my life?
Start will help you discover more about God, Jesus and the journey of life.
If you are interested in attending a Start! course please speak to us.